pv ♦

♦ Networks ♦
ϟ tumblr

♦ Izwani | 22 | ♀ | MY ♦
I'm not active in blogging anymore but this blog contains so much precious memories thus I decided to keep it this way. :') I can be found at cherive@tumblr - 260316

♦ Blogfriends ♦
Adyaa Fara Bieha Leepy Mie
Mimie Nadya Sootus Usagi



Reality on Saturday, August 31, 2013 ☂ 1 comment/s

Oh yes, I'm changed. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

I just love being in solitude. I don't feel lonely. I just want to be alone. (◡‿◡) I don't like going out with my friends anymore. Whenever they ask me to, I'll give a lot of excuses. I prefer being alone in my room, drawing. (ಥ⌣ಥ) Or spending all my day in front of my lappy with my Wacom, making digital art and finishing wip. ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) I don't like talking on the phone or replying message or using all those stupid android apps anymore.
  • I really can't stand those people who keeps calling me like 24/7 just to ask some unreasonable questions and keeps sending me tons of messages. Come on, when I don't reply to your message can you please, just stop sending me more more and more messages, asking why I didn't reply you and so on. That pissed me off. I'm sick of it.
  • We live in a different world, totally different world, I've a lot of other things to do. Enough.
I'm just tired with all those fake people around me. (҂⌣̀_⌣́) Friends aren't friend when they can't be trusted. Friends aren't friends when they tell your top secret to other people. Friends aren't friends when they're only using you for their own sake. Friends aren't friends when they make fun of you in front of other people. True friends won't betray their friends, aren't they? You know what, there will always be those people that would kill to see you fall. ( ̄~ ̄)

I'm just trying to save myself from this sucks reality, where mostly all people around me are fake. Fake.
So now, I'm blaming them for my own sake. ≖‿≖ I'm not being selfish but I've learnt that putting my happiness first is the best thing to do from now on. (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

The term "you will be happier when people around you happy/smile" are just fairy tale. Because you cannot always please everyone. (  ゚,_ゝ゚)



← older || ©2010-2014 - layout by me || newer →