pv ♦

♦ Networks ♦
ϟ tumblr

♦ Izwani | 22 | ♀ | MY ♦
I'm not active in blogging anymore but this blog contains so much precious memories thus I decided to keep it this way. :') I can be found at cherive@tumblr - 260316

♦ Blogfriends ♦
Adyaa Fara Bieha Leepy Mie
Mimie Nadya Sootus Usagi



Mature on Saturday, August 24, 2013 ☂ 0 comment/s

Uhh, hello ヾ(^-^)ノ
Mature? I've been thinking lately, what is considered to be a mature person? 〈(゜。゜) 

  • An anonymous said : Being mature is taking responsibility for your actions in addition to have emotional maturity. Emotional maturity is looking at other people's perspectives, thinking about others rather than yourself and having foresight about your decisions. It also means being able to let go of child-like thinking and be willing to look and think outside of the box.
The point is, am I a mature person? What about you? Let's see... ψ(`∇´)ψ

Last week, while accompanying mum to buy some stuffs and groceries in a hypermarket, I stumbled upon a cute strawberry thingy. Eh?? It's a laundry hanger for undergarments.


It made my face look like this (ᅌᴗᅌ) so I ended up putting it in the trolley with the thought of "it will be mine". At home, my younger sister who's 16 years old, saw it and she said to me "How childish!"
So, I'm still not a mature person yet huh? ヽ(ー_ー )ノ Hmm...



← older || ©2010-2014 - layout by me || newer →