pv ♦

♦ Networks ♦
ϟ tumblr

♦ Izwani | 22 | ♀ | MY ♦
I'm not active in blogging anymore but this blog contains so much precious memories thus I decided to keep it this way. :') I can be found at cherive@tumblr - 260316

♦ Blogfriends ♦
Adyaa Fara Bieha Leepy Mie
Mimie Nadya Sootus Usagi



Versatile Blogger Award on Saturday, June 15, 2013 ☂ 9 comment/s

Thanks to Usagi and Adyaa for nominating me~  n____n

To be honest, this is my first time joining something like this, I mean the tag game. Hmm, I've been tagged a few times before but I was just too lazy to take part back then..... =3= hehehe


VBA Rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

So next, the 15 bloggers I've been recently discovered or follow regularly:

7 things about myself:
  1. I eat a lot but never weight more than 35kg. ._.
  2. All my family members including my older brother call me Kakak which means older sister.
  3. I've seen a ghost once (at the toilet of my college at 3 a.m) and I hope it was the last time I'd ever seen something like that.. +_+ It creeps the hell out of me.....
  4. I wish I've wavy hair like Taylor Swift. ~_~
  5. I'm easily distracted. T^T
  6. I got my own drawing tablet today. n__n
  7. I'm a huge fan of Perfume. Love Nocchi the most. :3

Labels:




← older || ©2010-2014 - layout by me || newer →